The Proscaf Difference
- 8 is Great. Steel Proscaf’s rosette connection point provides eight sturdy connections on each level (node point) – four at variable and four at fixed angles. This way, you get a greater variance of connecting angles to surround less-conventionally-shaped structures – something that our competitors’ systems cannot do. Forget names like ‘Quik’ or ‘Lok’. SafeSmart really deliver here.
- Strength That Surpasses Requirements. Proscaf is tested and compliant to all relevant regional regulations for safety and scaffolding erection. But mere compliance is not enough for us; Proscaf has been proven to exceed minimum requirements for manufacture and performance as laid out by some of the world’s most stringent safety bodies.
- Easy and Fast to Install. Bolt-free, wedge -locking connections at the rosette reduce the number of tools you need, and make assembly three times as fast as a regular system. Get your scaff up and start working sooner.
- Go Configure. Not everything is a square. Thanks to the 8 connection point rosette, Proscaf allows you to build a system that can snugly surround almost anything, from unusually-shaped architectural designs to other obstacles such as aircraft, trucks, mining equipment and much more.
Explore more capabilities of Proscaf here
- Top to Tail Quality Checks. Every piece of a Proscaf system is individually run through vigorous QA checks before being released. Raw materials are inspected before manufacture or assembly. And every component is stamped for identification and batch tracking.
- The Engineers’ Choice.Proscaf is highly-engineered, and extensive documentation is available, so engineers can confidently specify its use for high loads and difficult applications.
- Store it Tidily. Reuse it Quickly. Steel Proscaf components are supplied in stillages for easy storage and stacking.
Call SafeSmart Scaffolding for Steel Proscaf
Ready to improve safety and efficiency? For the leading steel scaffolding across many industries, use Proscaf. Call Safesmart Scaffolding now.